Follow Along Pushing with MaxBounty iPhone XS Sweeps

RollerAds

ArielleT

Grand Guru
Hey everyone! Long time no see, took a long break at February. I used most of my time on building myself and getting better at creating ad copies and building converting landing page. Anyway here we go!!!!

Affiliate Network: MaxBounty
Offer: iPhone XS Sweeps
Payout: $1.84 Per Lead. I'm blowing $50 just to test the campaign.
Cost Per Click: $0.08
Tracker: Voluum (I used to use ThriveTracker, but their redirects on self-hosting insanely slow even on my VPS server, so I switched to Voluum)
Prelander: *Unable to upload the prelander :confused:
No need to create landing pages, the advertiser already created the pre-lander page.

Here are my ad copies:
First batch.PNG
2nd batch.PNG

Wish me luck on this performance marketing journey. ;)

Attachments

• spin-the-wheel-preview.jpg
    spin-the-wheel-preview.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 670
Last edited by a moderator:
MGID
I was running this campaign as well! Got few good conversions(200% ROI for a day) then the offer died for some reason. I don't know! Best of luck though!

I was running this campaign as well! Got few good conversions(200% ROI for a day) then the offer died for some reason. I don't know! Best of luck though!
Thanks!! Yeah I ran the campaign on Redirects, 1.2 EPC rate. Then few days later the miracle disappeared

I might suggest that you use different angles for each creative. It's unlikely that 1/3 of each angle will perform significantly different from the other 2 similar creatives.

I might suggest that you use different angles for each creative. It's unlikely that 1/3 of each angle will perform significantly different from the other 2 similar creatives.
Thanks! I did thought about using Apple Logo, I just didn't add it in yet.

Apple logo gets your campaign suspended. Did that already ๐Ÿ˜‹

My results for today.
Total Conversions: 10
Revenue: $18.40
Cost: $56.44
Total Profit: -$38.04

Edit: Now 11 conversions, total revenue of $20

I notice that most of these conversions came from people who hate Andriod.

I gotta top up my Zeropark for tomorrow. Like I mention I blew my account lol. :LOL:

Optimizations I will make from the information I got:
-Limit Andriod version to 7.0+
-Andriod Only Campaign
-Mobile Phone Only
-Leave All Creatives Open, not enough information.
-Kick out Sources where I dumped so much money on and got ZERO conversions
-Reduced my total campaign budget to $30/day. Looking to break even with my campaign.

Goals after optimizing the conversions:
-Develop $10-15/day in Profit from this offer.
-Optimize more lol

Things that I learned: Don't be afraid of spending money. I was being very conservative when it comes to affiliate marketing. But now seeing 10 conversions. That fear is fading away a bit.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting some traction. Good luck optimizing ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks! Just spoken to my affiliate manager, he will talk to the merchant to get permission to raise my daily cap to 50
How do you plan to get this into profit?

How do you plan to get this into profit?
Optimization post above :)

Simply cut off sources that eats your money up, and reduce your daily budget. I started with $50 my first day, now I reduced it down to $30/day. Sooner or later I'll decrease my daily budget more as I optimize the campaign

Optimization post above :)

Simply cut off sources that eats your money up, and reduce your daily budget. I started with $50 my first day, now I reduced it down to $30/day. Sooner or later I'll decrease my daily budget more as I optimize the campaign
Don't reduce your daily cap! On the contrary, leave it as is and keep cutting the bad sources until you get it profitable. Then you will need to increase it to spend more. That way you will be able to improve your margins.

Don't reduce your daily cap! On the contrary, leave it as is and keep cutting the bad sources until you get it profitable. Then you will need to increase it to spend more. That way you will be able to improve your margins.
Thanks for the advice, I'll switch it back to $50/day.

ALRIGHT DAY 2!!
Revenue: $16.56 // 9 conversions
Cost: $52.76
Total Profit: -$36.20

I believed my daily cap has been maxed out. Added Day 2 and Day 1 together and it's equal to 20 maxed conversions.

EDIT:
I got some clarifications from my MaxBounty Affiliate Manager on daily cap. So far I learned that today my campaign didn't maxed out.

My Advidi Affiliate Manager was impressed at my stats, he found a similar offer. Best thing is that his offer has max of 200 daily cap and $2 Payout. I'll use his offer just in case MaxBounty's offer overflows and hits my daily cap.

My EPC increased from $0.01 (DAY 1) to $0.04 (DAY 2). My eCPA decreased from $13 (DAY 1) to $6.5 (DAY 2).

Here's are my optimizations I will make for the next day:
-Enable WIFI and 2 mobile carriers. Kill the rest.
-Keep sources that are converting. Kill the rest.
-Kill targets that are eating up my money and giving me ZERO conversions.
-Paused 2 Creatives that weren't converting it's best. 4 of my creatives are working hard ;)

I know one of the guys say to keep it at $50/day budget. I'm going to reduce it down to $30/day.

Hope for the best tomorrow!! :cool:

Last edited:
Looking good. It can sometimes be a good idea to have WiFi and mobile carriers in different campaigns, as their bids are usually significantly different.

Good luck!

Looking good. It can sometimes be a good idea to have WiFi and mobile carriers in different campaigns, as their bids are usually significantly different.
Great tip ๐Ÿ‘