Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

Official Push2Tracker - Track your push revenue!

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last August, I started working on a tool to automatically import my ProPush revenue into my tracker. I was looking for 3-5 beta testers. Since then, we've had over 2700 people join Push2Tracker ๐Ÿš€

The concept is simple. Most push notification tools you can use to monetize your landing pages/affiliate campaigns will let you setup a postback so you'll know how many subscribers you've gotten, but they do not allow you to accurately track the revenue generated by those subscribers.

Push2Tracker integrates with the push tool APIs (currently ProPush and RollerAds) to automatically grab your revenue and then generate a click/conversion in your tracker for the campaign the revenue is from.

pending-png.52385

You pass the Campaign ID as the Source on your landing page and into the push tool. Push2Tracker gets the Source revenue generated from the API and stores the amount earned and the Source. It also generates a click in your tracker and stores that. The next day, Push2Tracker gets the total revenue generated for your Source and does a postback with the revenue to the Click ID generated the previous day.

The end result is your push revenue being imported into your tracker!

postbacks-png.52386

Once

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!