PropellerAds Push Notification Traffic Update

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I received the following email from PropellerAds about their Push Notification traffic. Haven't tested it myself too much yet. Worth a look/read.

Within a last couple of weeks we have received positive feedback about performance of push notifications especially on CPC pricing model.

Before I share a couple of insights about top verticals and creatives I would like to highlight that due to our technical issues there might be an overspend of your campaigns due to late coming clicks. Please take that into account and set your daily budgets accordingly (I'd recommend to set it 2-3 times less than your actual intentions).

In case you are still uncertain about the products to be promoted, please take a look at the list of verticals that have shown good performance on our Push notifications traffic:

1) Trading/ Binary
2) Betting/ Gambling
3) Sweepstakes
4) Mainstream datings
5) Insurance
6) Nutra

I am also going to share some examples of creatives, but you need to take into account that each and every of them has to be adjusted to your specific offer.

Gambling

▪️120 FREE chances to win $573K!
Play with $30 welcome bonus now

▪️Last chance to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!