Follow Along PropellerAds Pops - TiltWIN

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Not overly promising:

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Has anything changed on this offer since @Luke launched? It went from ๐Ÿ”ฅ to :poop:. I suppose there could just be a lot more competition...

Im puzzled. Dont know if its a different type of traffic or a bad day..
But still performing on other affiliates here.

Nothing has changed as far as I know. Just not performing anymore. My optimizer has some ZoneIDs running still, but volume looks like it's going to be really low. We'll see.

Tested it a few days ago myself, by geos recommended by my AM no less.
And the results are ---

zero conversions.

I was even using the recommended bids or higher to hopefully get better quality traffic.

I am bringing this TiltWIN campaign back from the dead :D

I have learned a lot with my testing in PropellerAds and I am going to try to see if I can build a solid CPA Goal campaign with these. I just went through this morning and did some optimizations to the devices/os/browsers the campaigns are for, but I am going to let PropellerAds do most of the work optimizing.

We'll see how it goes. I'm going to launch all the rest of the GEOs they have today ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

I've been scaling this a bit. Had to pause a GEO I had big results in. Working around that. Not disappointed with the results. Definitely has potential.

are you still running this offer?
I ended up pausing the PropellerAds campaign. I also ran it on Advertizer and a few push networks. I have some decent results with push, but didn't pursue it over the past few weeks.

The GEOs I've had the best results in ended up getting paused and the GEOs with good KPIs are the most expensive (not uncommon) and aren't profitable with the SOI.

So, long story short: needs more testing or better results in the cheaper GEOs :D

I ended up pausing the PropellerAds campaign. I also ran it on Advertizer and a few push networks. I have some decent results with push, but didn't pursue it over the past few weeks.

The GEOs I've had the best results in ended up getting paused and the GEOs with good KPIs are the most expensive (not uncommon) and aren't profitable with the SOI.

So, long story short: needs more testing or better results in the cheaper GEOs :D
i got TILTWin offers from Clickdealer but the payout is low and there is no many tiltwin offers. anyother network could i applied for?

i send them 257 conversions yesterday,but they said the traffic quality is not good,so they cut the offer price from $1.2 to $0.55 and set the daily cap 100.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i stopped the campign now

i send them 257 conversions yesterday,but they said the traffic quality is not good,so they cut the offer price from $1.2 to $0.55 and set the daily cap 100.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i stopped the campign now

Just to be clear.. Changes of rates occur after traffic is sent. Not retroactively. :)
according to traffic quality.