Follow Along PropellerAds CPA Goal + Haka.mobi

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
After yesterday's awesome webinar with PropellerAds, I was inspired to setup another CPA Goal 2.0 campaign :)

Here's the webinar thread btw:
https://afflift.com/f/threads/webinar-๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ-๐—ข๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป-๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ-๐—–๐—ฃ๐—”-๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—น-๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฌ-โฐ-tomorrow-โฐ.4728/
(replay should be posted soon)

In this follow along, I am running some of the click to SMS offers from Haka.mobi:

One of the benefits of being a member of affLIFT is you get direct access to companies like Haka.mobi :D

I started my initial test as a CPA Goal 2.0 campaign targeting the top GEOs that Haka emailed me about earlier this week:

I started this campaign yesterday and so far I've only spent about $12 and I have some pretty good data in my Landingtrack tracker:

Haka.mobi says that it can convert well direct linking, but they typically recommend push traffic. I am running OnClick Pop traffic using CPA Goal for now though. I am happy to see the 10 conversions because it means that my tracking is setup properly and PropellerAds can use their algorithm to try to find me good ZoneIDs that are going to convert.

PropellerAds did mention in their webinar yesterday that you shouldn't use a bunch of different GEOs in a single campaign so I will be breaking this up into individual campaigns for each GEO this morning. I won't be targeting the countries that did not perform well in my initial test:

As you can see, I already have some profitable GEOs which is pretty cool.

I will also be testing all of the non-adult landers that Haka.mobi has and letting Landingtrack figure out which one is going to perform best for each GEO :)

I'll keep the thread updated with my progress. I just deposited $100 (@PropellerAds owes me a $100 credit for winning one of their contest giveaways yesterday ๐ŸŽ‰). We'll see how this looks after $100 spend ๐Ÿ‘

Summary
Traffic Source: PropellerAds (@PropellerAds)
Ad Format: OnClick Pops
Bidding: CPA Goal 2.0
Bid: $0.20 (payout is $0.35)
Tracker: Landingtrack (@Landingtrack)
Offers: Haka.mobi (@Haka.mobi)

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
A few things I picked up from the webinar yesterday that I will be consider for this follow along:
  • Duplicating a successful campaign doesn't necessarily help scale, but it doesn't not help either. I will test it out if I see some good results in any GEO ๐Ÿ‘
  • It's not a bad idea to pause ZoneIDs even though PropellerAds is also optimizing the campaign. I've setup optimization rules in Landingtrack because of this.

Thanks @Luke for the post. All the best , looking forward to seeing more green geos !

Adding a few more tips for affiliates
  • Push , Pop , Native traffic converts best.
  • Our offers work on direct linking . No need of prelanders. For Push be sure to translate the text to geo your targeting. Our landing page auto translate based on IP.
  • Split test wifi and non wifi campaigns separately. Some geos not all ISP work . Be sure to check this with your AM before you begin.
  • Our postbacks fire every 1 hour GMT time . So be patient incase you dont see conversions showing up immediately.
  • If you running a country with high volume run only high - or recent activity and then scale to others.
Sharing our top geos and ISP for the day . Sign Up Now & Make some $$

CountryISP
JamaicaALL
Malaysiacellcom,maxis,umobile
FranceALL
IraqKorek , Asia Cell
RomaniaDigi.Mobil ,Telekom,vodafone
LebanonAll
RussiaMts,beeline,win mobile
IsraelALL
Trinidad and TobagoALL
GuyanaALL
ArubaALL
BoliviaViva , Tigo , Entel
PanamaMovistar
MauritiusMyt ,Emtel
MyanmarMPT
SurinameAll
BelizeALL
PolandALL
Costa RicaMovistar
GuineaALL
MartiniqueALL
ReunionALL
BahamasALL
AlgeriaMobilis

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the benefits of being a member of affLIFT is you get direct access to companies like Haka.mobi
i already signed up but there no offers assigned yet. @Haka.mobi
i will be following here luke :)

I'm definitely following this one. I use CPA Goal a lot.
I started this campaign yesterday and so far I've only spent about $12
Bid: $0.20 (payout is $0.35)
I could be wrong but judging from the stats, the CR must be very low and this campaign will die very soon if not already.

I'm definitely following this one. I use CPA Goal a lot.

I could be wrong but judging from the stats, the CR must be very low and this campaign will die very soon if not already.
We'll see. CR is definitely low so far, but it seems like there's some potential with the profitable GEOs.

We'll see. CR is definitely low so far, but it seems like there's some potential with the profitable GEOs.
I've never had any low CR campaigns that can live more than 1 day. :ROFLMAO:

Our campaigns have been running for more than a year now. We regularly refresh our landing pages & content. Test it on Push and you will see for yourself.

Our campaigns have been running for more than a year now. We regularly refresh our landing pages & content. Test it on Push and you will see for yourself.
No, I'm not talking about your campaigns.๐Ÿ˜€ It's about how the CPA Goal works. The higher the CR of a campaign, the more traffic it'll get, and thus the longer the campaign will lives.

Great stuff! Quick one, what's your usual approach on auto pausing sources in LT and what rules work for you the best combating bots?

Great stuff! Quick one, what's your usual approach on auto pausing sources in LT and what rules work for you the best combating bots?
I usually do 1x the payout for sources. So, in this example, I am doing if there's been $0.30 spend and ROI is lower than 0%, it's paused:

(payout is $0.30, but I did $0.30 and just left it at that. Not a big deal as I'll be keeping an eye on my Sources anyway to make sure none are erroneously paused)

For bots, I don't worry about it too much, but I am tracing them using Landingtrack:

hi Luke. Do you use OnClickPops with Click2Sms offers because in this case specifically the offers from Haka.mobi come with pre-landers?
or this type of traffic works well with this type of offers even without pre-landers and once users see a popped up window, saying they'd win an iPhone by just typing their phone number in - that works well?

hi Luke. Do you use OnClickPops with Click2Sms offers because in this case specifically the offers from Haka.mobi come with pre-landers?
or this type of traffic works well with this type of offers even without pre-landers and once users see a popped up window, saying they'd win an iPhone by just typing their phone number in - that works well?

Hi
Our offers can be run direct linked works well for push & Pop. Incase you need a prelander we have them as well or your free to use your own one. There are no restrictions.
Our flow is Click2SMS. On clicking the Landing page the numbers and SMS text is auto populated. The user just needs to click send button.

how to set up the postback ๏ผŸ

Last edited:
Looking forward to checking more results :)

Say you've launched a CPA Goal campaign getting a low CR out of the gate, which then dies off in like 1 day. Do you then just relaunch again and again, until the algo succeeds in giving you a solid CR and therefore a campaign with better longevity?

@Luke Interesting case study, also because of the offer flow. Thanks for putting this up!