PropellerAds Contest - Choose Your Favorite Follow Along

CrakRevenue

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• varunkeskar

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Jacek

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Pablo T

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Nick

Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Ronald V.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • noisyboy

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • javirap

• Aptfxer

Votes: 47 34.1%
  • sheeperman

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dragon-God

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • servandosilva

• agentf

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time to vote for your favorite follow along from our PropellerAds Contest!

You can vote for 1 follow along in the poll. The voting ends in 1 week on April 16th. The member with the most votes will get the mail prize of $1000, second place will get $600, and 3rd place will get $400.

You are welcome to reply with who you voted for and why. I will choose 1 random member who replies to this thread and they will receive $50.

Participating PropellerAds Follow Alongs​

Here are a list of the participating members and follow alongs...

@varunkeskar

@Jacek

@Pablo T

@Nick

@Ronald V.

@noisyboy

@javirap

@Aptfxer

@sheeperman

@Dragon-God

@servandosilva

@agentf

Thank you everyone who participated, thank you to @PropellerAds for sponsoring the contest, and thank you for voting! πŸš€

Last edited:
RollerAds
The follow alongs for this contest had a ton of useful tips & strategies for propellerads, I learned a lot. It was tough to pick only one but I voted for @Aptfxer. The tip about creating self-contained "blocks" of translated content that can be combined and used interchangeably is such a good idea!

The follow alongs for this contest had a ton of useful tips & strategies for propellerads, I learned a lot. It was tough to pick only one but I voted for @Aptfxer. The tip about creating self-contained "blocks" of translated content that can be combined and used interchangeably is such a good idea!
Thanks. Really appreciate it.

The vote is going great! Happy to see so many members participating! :D

You are welcome to reply with who you voted for and why. I will choose 1 random member who replies to this thread and they will receive $50.
and i voted for @Aptfxer ... As in his follow along he has explained everything in details and Answered a lot of questions about his strategy
good job..

who you voted for .. ?

I voted for me! πŸ˜…

Although it didn't turn profitable at the end, my FA has lots of information on IVR campaigns, and also @Nick 's and @DEADZ 's recommendations were priceless!

Keep tuned for other IVR FAs in the future. I'll get these type of offers to profit soon :cool:πŸ’ͺ

I voted for Aptfxer. πŸŽ‰πŸ†

He provided extremely detailed and informative updates.
He was also very active, answering questions quickly and reliably.

I wish that I could've voted more than once; since so many of you also deserve recognition for your follow-along.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to compete in this contest.

Next time, I promise to be more of a challenge. πŸ™

I've got to admit I haven't read through all the FAs in as much detail as I would have liked (yet), but I was hooked on @Aptfxer 's FA from the start so that's where my vote's gone. Nice one dude.