• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join GoldenGoose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join GoldenGoose Today!

Follow Along PropellerAds Pops + Carrier Billing Offers + CPA 2.0 Follow Along Contest

Jacek

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: Traffic Company / Monetizer
👍 Type of Offer: Carrier Billing (various)
💰 Offer Payout: Various, probably all less than $2
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I am ready to test a lot of offers to find the winners
🔍 I am unsure about: How to handle CPA 2.0 algo and scale with SmartCPM + Smart Optimization / Fixed CPM

Hey Afflifters,

Inspired by the CPA 2.0 discussion over in the Propeller CPA 2.0 thread, I've decided to join the PropellerAds contest.

The Preparation:
I've been playing with some of the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!