• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along Propellerads+Bemob+Lospollos - Gambling Smartlinks - NEWBIE

kaminari

peppeinutile

Contributor
Hello,
I want to share with you my journey, from beginning.
I was doing for a couple of years dropshipping and fb ads, with not su much success. I' ve got revenue, but the profit weren't so good or constant.

I' m gonna to give a shoot at cpa and push traffic.
For me is everything new, i' ve done in the past cpa marketing but not in this new way.

So just a quick detail on what i have and promoting:

βœ” Traffic: PropellerAds Push
πŸ“‹ Tracker: Bemob
πŸ’ΈOffer: LosPollos Smartlink Gambling
🌍Geo: DE/CH/AT
πŸ”ŽSpy Tool: AdPlexity push

I have enough budget to start, also for other campaigns. And i want to master this cpa marketing game.

So, i think the tracker, traffic source and the offer are all set correctly together and i should receive right stats and data.

I' ve started yesterday i think at 20pm or so.
I' ve created 2 (1 mobile, 1 desktop) CPC push campaigns on propellerads and 6 creatives, direct linked to the smartlink.
Budget is 35$ each, total of 70$ a day (am i overdoing?).
I' ve set CPC a bit higher as suggested (0,099$).

Till now the campaign has spent about

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!