• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

PropellerAds $10000+ Follow Along Contest (BIGGEST EVER!) #PA10k

Geozo
MGID
I hope I'm not too late :)

To everyone entering the PropellerAds–AffLift #PA10k Follow-along contest: You chose wisely! May you collect more clicks than you can handle, that your campaigns reach further than 1000 cat videos, and you get at least +300% ROI ;)

We’ll be waiting for you at the winners’ podium! You’ve got what it takes, just go make your campaigns shine.

To everyone entering the PropellerAds–AffLift #PA10k Follow-along contest: You chose wisely! May you collect more clicks than you can handle, that your campaigns reach further than 1000 cat videos, and you get at least +300% ROI ;)

We’ll be waiting for you at the winners’ podium! You’ve got what it takes, just go make your campaigns shine.
Cash me outside. 🤑 How bow dat? :ROFLMAO:

List is updated. @Akahma also has created a list of all the follow alongs not included yet who haven't posted here.

@Akahma can you please post the URL for each follow along already not included so I can include those easily in the main list? :)