• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along PopAds + Imonetizeit (Sweeps SmartLink) +Voluum

Adsterra

Akahma

Secret Agent ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Staff Member
Community Leader
This is my New follow along for the February Contest

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Popads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Imonetizeit
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mainstream (sweeps),
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: variable, and we will see how it will go,
I hope this will be promising, as when checking opportunities Tab on Imonetizeit,
opportunities-png.16532

There are a lot of goes I can Compete on, with a good volume on popads
I already picked 5 Geos, and will start one by one,
i will keep Geos hidden for now,"at least for the first days to keep the volume, but I will reveal them later"

Here is the setup:

Setting up Imonetizeit with Voluum, Was a bit tricky, As Imonetizeit wasn't in Voluum affiliate networks templates, After suggesting Adding it to Voluum Karolina @Voluum Added it in less than a min (y) (y) "Thanks"

vol2-png.16537

I'm passing 2 tokens from voluum to monetizeit, Var1, Var2, + the main Clickid +This will help me optimize more as I'm DirectLinking this " will know each WebsiteID CLicks" and this will help to optimize faster

also, I'm split testing 2 links, one with pops and one without pops
As @servandosilva Advice here

smartlink-png.16534

i

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!