Try the best quality traffic: WW GEO, 6 ad formats, free base of tested creos, & only personal approach β€” our goal is you to get the highest profit.

Pop Campaign Optimization: What would you in this example?

Dolphin

AffiliateNate

Contributor
What is This Thread About?

I have an active pop campaign that has been running across 3 days. I haven't optimized it yet; I've just let it run. I'm looking for opinions on what you would do next if you were in my situation. Below I will post the details of this campaign, several ideas I have for next steps, and which of those ideas I personally am leaning towards. All feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Campaign Details

πŸ” Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ› οΈ Tracking Tool: BeMob
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes
πŸŽ‰Ad Type: Popunder
🎯 Pricing Model: CPA Goal
πŸ’° Offer Payout: ~1$
πŸ’²Total spend so far: 30$
πŸ’²Campaign budget (daily / total): $10 / $50
⭐ Geo: A single tier-3 geo
🎯 Goal: I'm looking for opinions on what you would do next if you were in my situation.

The Data

The Data: Operating System

Pretty much all of my visits came from Android or iOS. All of my 7 conversions came from Android.

My thinking: for any new campaign I might make I should only target Android. If I feel inclined to I can also consider making iOS-only campaigns in the future since below I only spent $3.010 or about 3*offer_payout on iOS, which is not much.

Attachments

• 1721339172928.png
    1721339172928.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!