• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Profit Pixels has Premium In-house Crypto, Forex, Trading CPA Deals. Weekly Payouts, SmartLink, CPA up to $1000.
    Join Profit Pixels Today!

[Please vote] How much did you spend before being profitable?

servandosilva

Grand Guru
Community Leader
Reading how a lot of people test 1 or 2 campaigns and think they failed after spending a $50 bucks and want to quit, I want to get some stats and open some eyes about affiliate marketing and how much work is involved in actually turning it a full-time business.

Here are some real examples from members in the forum:

Some people ask how long it took me to achieve it, but I think the proper questions is how much you spend, because at the end of the day, the more

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!