First Month Report

Geozo

Akif

Super Contributor
Hi All,

As I have mentioned in this follow along I have been really doing Affiliate Marketing for a month as a side job since I have my own day work. Before, I was running some random campaigns with direct links and no significant results at all.

After a month, Here are my results: Mostly push with very little pop.
1583495740821-png.9245

I started with TW casual dating offer as mentioned in my follow along and I had chosen dating as a starting vertical. For this purpose, I ran several campaigns with Profit Social Smartlink in Evadav and tried to find some promising campaigns. So far Ireland seems promising.

In my affiliate SEO business, I was very good at finding low competitions keywords as I had limited budget. I tend to do the same here. For this reason I tried FroggyAds and still exploring it.

The first profitable campaigns are Monetizer campaigns. I found that Monetizer is very newbie friendly network.

My campaigns are at breakeven. But I am-120$ due to overhead costs like spytool, forum etc. I planned to spend 3k for learning. So far I spent much less. Am I being overly conservative in

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!