Please raise the Facebook bill payment threshold

RollerAds

Wefunagency

Partner
๐Ÿ’ฅ S0S๐Ÿ’ฅ Revealing the method of applying for a Facebook threshold, not all Facebook experts will share it with you
After completing the monthly green bill, ask for 20% of the total spending (standard $ 10,000, get up to the threshold of $ 1800)
Link : https://lnkd.in/dZY3kSX
Mantra:โ€Hi facebook team, I want to raise the threshold for payment of advertising bills so that I can easily work and make transactions with the bank about my advertising bill payments. In order for my business to run smoothly and successfully, I really want to be approved by the facebook team. Thank you very much facebook team! Best regards! โ€œ
Remember to prepare more photos of Facebook payment receipts
------------------------------------
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐€๐†๐„๐๐‚๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป
โšก๏ธ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ญ๐จ,๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š, ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐Ž๐ƒ...
๐Ÿ“Œ FB advertising accounts for rent are always warmed up before being offered to customers
๐Ÿ“ŒDaily spending limit is always 250$, 1500$ or unlimited to help customers get the most profit.
๐Ÿ“Œ Reserve a free backup AD account in case the client account is banned
๐Ÿ“Œ Free RDP , FB Profile , old Page.
๐Ÿ“Œ Customers only have to register for cooperation and advertising. We will have everything be ready in the shortest time.
๐Ÿ“Œ

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!