Follow Along Partners.House Follow Along - Is it possible to make profit from Partners.House

RichAds

VastlySeeds

Hello everyone, it's been about half a year since I entered this industry, I've learned a lot from afflift forums, I've always felt like a newbie, and today I finally mustered the courage to write my first FA, because courage comes from rewards😜!

Before this I have only used propush and rollerads to complete the subscription collection work, because of the following activity all I want to try Partner House, see what different surprises it will have.

🎯 Traffic Source: propellerads
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Maxconv
βœ… Affiliate Network: ClickDealer/ Partners.House
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweep
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Because of you guys πŸ˜—
πŸ” I am unsure about: I'm not sure I can make money from this campaign, but experience counts!

At first I followed luke's post, but I had some problems with it, which I documented.

When I added my own site and needed to validate the site, uploading a text file to the root directory didn't work, I was told that I couldn't use this method because I was using Cloudflare, and that I needed to use a DNS TXT record to validate the site.

1722995766832-png.54222

So I need to log in to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!