FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! πŸš€

Partners.House Contest - Vote For Your 2 Favorite Follow Alongs

BIG Conference

Which 2 follow alongs from the contest are your favorite?

• SunTime

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • SamarG

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • jaswinder

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • gus

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Randall377

• Ibrahim780

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • sprout77

• beard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beanstalk40

• dood

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • sorrowz

• noisyboy

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • lucius

• LonelyWolf

• BobZhang

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • vastlyseeds

• Martillo

• BennyBall

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our Partners.House Contest has ended and it's time to find our winners! πŸ‘‡

πŸ’° The prizes are:​

• 1st Place - $1000
  • 2nd Place - $750
  • 3rd Place - $500
  • 4th Place - $250
Participation Prize - $2,500 (split among qualifying participants listed below who do not win a prize above).

We had 18 follow alongs complete all the steps to qualify meaning each member who does not win one of the prizes above will receive $178 πŸ’°

Voting ends 1 week after this poll is created. Each member of affLIFT can vote for 2 follow alongs so please vote for your favorites and take your choices seriously.

⚠️ Members are discouraged from incentivizing other members to vote for them. You are welcome to ask people who enjoyed your follow along to vote for you but please do not try offering an incentive to vote for you!

The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing via PayPal or Payoneer :)

Good luck!

βœ… Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs in the order they were posted:

@SunTime

@SamarG

@jaswinder

@gus

@Randall377

@Ibrahim780

@sprout77

@beard

@Beanstalk40

@dood

@sorrowz

@noisyboy

@lucius

@LonelyWolf

@BobZhang

@vastlyseeds

@Martillo

@BennyBall

Thanks again to @PartnersHouse for sponsoring this contest! πŸš€

RichAds
I'm sorry but doesn't the contest end after 15 August will over?
Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 1 month long. It begins July 15th and ends on Thursday, August 15th.

I'm sorry but doesn't the contest end after 15 August will over?

Good luck guys.This time in my humble opinion very few follow alongs deserve a vote and I think its gonna be a Derby!

Good luck guys.This time in my humble opinion very few follow alongs deserve a vote and I think its gonna be a Derby!
I saw a few that I liked which is why I decided to let everyone vote for 2 :)

I thought the contest would end at midnight (UTC) on August 15.:LOL:
Honestly, I really like prize, but I've also gained a lot through the contest. I feel like I've started to build some confidence. I'll see how my next ad campaign performs and whether I'll end up back in the days of losses:ROFLMAO:
Good luck to everyone! I'll also advocate for myself (ask for votes)~

I thought the contest would end at midnight (UTC) on August 15.:LOL:
Honestly, I really like prize, but I've also gained a lot through the contest. I feel like I've started to build some confidence. I'll see how my next ad campaign performs and whether I'll end up back in the days of losses:ROFLMAO:
Good luck to everyone! I'll also advocate for myself (ask for votes)~
Seems some confusion there. I will try to make it more obvious in our next contest.

BTW, I encourage everyone to continue updating their follow along at least through the end of voting in 1 week! πŸ‘ πŸš€ βœ…

Seems some confusion there. I will try to make it more obvious in our next contest.

BTW, I encourage everyone to continue updating their follow along at least through the end of voting in 1 week! πŸ‘ πŸš€ βœ…
I will try man, My follow along is so messy and i want to Post more Organized stuff per geo, kinda. Envy Follow alongs like gus and dood and how on point they were even if not profitable

Thanks @Luke for taking the time out to make these contests πŸš€

Good luck to everyone that participated

Voted.

This was a super learning experience. Thanks to all who participated!

PS - I did not vote for myself :giggle: