FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! 🚀

Optimizing Push Campaigns: Struggling with CPC and ROI

Affiliate

zerosugar

Lurker
Hi everyone,

I'm seeking some advice on optimizing my push campaigns. Here's my situation:

I've noticed that CPM works better for me in terms of ROI compared to CPC in push campaigns. However, I'm facing a challenge with traffic volume. When I switch to CPC, I do get a significant increase in clicks, even with a decent bid, but it often results in a negative ROI for my campaigns.

As a designer, my creatives are always top-notch, which keeps my CTR high. Despite this, I'm struggling to make my campaigns profitable with CPC.

Could someone guide me on how to improve my ROI with CPC in push campaigns? Are there any comprehensive guides or resources that could help me navigate this issue? I really want to overcome this hurdle as CPM, although effective, doesn't provide the volume I need.

Thanks for your help!

Addon:

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!