Guide New PeerFly Postback (TUNE)

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
With PeerFly recently moving to TUNE, there some questions popping up about how to setup your postback. First, you cannot setup a global postback on your PeerFly publisher dashboard. However, you are welcome to message me your global postback here on affLIFT and I will be happy to set that up on your PeerFly account.

However, you can setup individual postbacks on each offer fairly easily. For this example, I am going to use the Flash Player offer found here:

Flash Player Installer for Windows - IE, Edge (US)
(this offer has been performing well for me. You should try it with pops!)

Generate Your Click ID SubID

The first thing you want to do is generate your Click ID SubID. This will create your PeerFly affiliate link so you can easily pass your click ID from your tracker into your link. Where it says Customize Your Tracking Link, click on Add Click ID.

In the box added to the page, just put in whatever the click ID variable is for your tracker. For reference, here are a few:

BeMob: {clickId}
Voluum: {clickid}
Kintura: {cid}

I am using Kintura, so I entered {cid}. Click the + to add it to your link and Your Tracking Link at the top will update to look something like this:

That is the affiliate URL that you put into your tracker. As you can see, we are now using https (yeah!) and we have a new tracking domain. You cannot add a custom tracking domain to PeerFly, but we will be rotating ours more now so they will not get flagged.

Add Your Postback

Once you put the tracking link created into your tracker, you need to add your postback from your tracker into PeerFly. Scroll down the offer page and you'll find the section titled Your Pixels / Postbacks.

Click the Add New Pixel/Postback button to add pop up the window to add your postback.

Click on the Code Type dropdown and select Postback URL.

We have new variables setup through TUNE for passing in your click ID (what we setup above) and the payout into your postback URL. They're pretty simple though:

Click ID: {aff_click_id}
Payout: {payout}

So, in your postback, you will want to add the {aff_click_id} wherever your Click ID goes and {payout} wherever you want to pass the payout. As I said, I use Kintura so this is what my postback will look like:

/conversion?cid={aff_click_id}&txid=OPTIONAL&payout={payout}

Copy/paste your entire postback URL into the Code box and click Create. Now, PeerFly will fire that postback whenever you get a conversion on that offer and it will track in your tracker :)

Of course, if you need any help, please let me know!

kaminari
I tried to reset my password using the new dashboard and never got a reset link a few days ago. Can you check that?

I tried to reset my password using the new dashboard and never got a reset link a few days ago. Can you check that?
Please just try it again. Should come through. Message me with your email if not.

Thanks @Luke , I will do it exactly as you said and if there's any erorr I will let you know..

I thought I am the only one with this problem. I tried many times, but still can't get it through.

I thought I am the only one with this problem. I tried many times, but still can't get it through.
Message me with the email on your PeerFly account and I will take a look.

Thanks!

Hey,
Thank you @Luke for the detailed guide.
We have updated PeerFly Guide on our side, you can find it at this link https://help.bemob.com/docs/peerfly-postback-settings

If you experience any issue with the settings, feel free to contact our support team ;)
Thank you :)

@Luke How do you upload landing pages for approval on the new platform? Are there any tutorials for Tune?

@Luke - Is the PeerFly transition to the new platform completely done? My previous conversion data, etc still seems to be missing.

If it's not- is there a timeframe? Or some type of update communication?

If it is done - can we go back to the old version? It was 1,000% better. :cool: (Just kidding...... sort of).๐Ÿ˜

@Luke - Is the PeerFly transition to the new platform completely done? My previous conversion data, etc still seems to be missing.

If it is done - can we go back to the old version? It was 1,000% better. :cool: (Just kidding...... sort of).๐Ÿ˜
I was watching a demo of affillxe/has offers. If PF uses all of its potential, it can be really sweet! Tons of features!

@Luke How do you upload landing pages for approval on the new platform? Are there any tutorials for Tune?
You can include your landing page link when you apply for an offer. We're currently working through ~800 requests :)

Not all of the previous conversion data is going to be available. We won't be going back to the old version.

It seems peerflyoffers.com can't fetch PF offers any longer. Will this be fixed?

@Luke, can you check on my account balance? I'm just getting to my first payout and its still gone.. I only have 5.00 from new conversions.

Thanks,

Not all of the previous conversion data is going to be available. We won't be going back to the old version.

Thanks Luke. What about the account balance? The amount PeerFly owed me is not showing in the new system at all. And since I can't access the old system - I can't even see the amount PeerFly owed me.

Is there a timeframe or an update when the system is supposed to be fully converted over?

It seems peerflyoffers.com can't fetch PF offers any longer. Will this be fixed?
Yes, I need to figure out how to pull the offers from TUNE. It's not currently a priority as I'm catching up from my vacation still.

@Luke, can you check on my account balance? I'm just getting to my first payout and its still gone.. I only have 5.00 from new conversions.

Thanks,
Messaged you to get more info.

Thanks Luke. What about the account balance? The amount PeerFly owed me is not showing in the new system at all. And since I can't access the old system - I can't even see the amount PeerFly owed me.

Is there a timeframe or an update when the system is supposed to be fully converted over?
Your balance should be on the new platform. I will look into it and message you.

Yes, I need to figure out how to pull the offers from TUNE. It's not currently a priority as I'm catching up from my vacation still.

Messaged you to get more info.

Your balance should be on the new platform. I will look into it and message you.
I updated your message. Its the one at the bottom.