My Profits🤑 X2 in One Month with Rollerads!

Adsterra

Yang

Super Contributor
Hey there,

I've been testing the Rollerads publishing platform since the end of last month because of their good reputation and claims of higher returns, but there aren't many forum threads mentioning them, @ZeroClick being one of them!

I'm not going to discuss how to sign up with examples (if you're new to this you can PM me to assist you), this is my earnings over the last 14 days, I haven't compared subscription count earnings to other platforms but I can see from the data that they have a higher number of impressions which means that notifications are being sent out to subscribers more frequently?

1710351868263-png.49257

After signing up I sent a promo code to my account manager and when I made my first withdrawal they doubled the amount

A few days later my account manager informed me that my bonus had been added! So I got double the revenue without any increase in traffic

1710352559376-png.49259

1710352435973-png.49258

Summary of several points based on use in the past half month

1. Their platform is simple and supports dark mode

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!