🥇 Keitaro Tracker is the gold standard tracker to optimize and scale your advertising.

Case Study My Journey with Subscription Collection Scripts Using Propush

Affiliate

SunTime

Contributor
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner in affiliate marketing, having been in the field for six months. Since joining the Afflift forum, I've learned a lot and had the opportunity to engage with members who have extensive experience in affiliate marketing. I've also received a lot of help from representatives of affiliate platforms, traffic sources, and trackers. A big thanks to Afflift!​

When I created my first follow-along (FA) post and ran my first ad campaign, some forum members suggested using scripts to minimize my losses.(You know, as a beginner, if my campaign's ROI is greater than -70%, I'm already satisfied. After all, most of my campaigns have an ROI of -80% to -90%).Specifically, they recommended using subscription collection scripts, which could boost my campaign ROI by 20%—from -70% to -50%. That's a remarkable improvement!

Initially, I used the subscription collection script from RollerAds. Later,Propush staff reached out to me on Afflift and asked if I would be willing to test their subscription collection feature, promising higher notification frequency for better revenue. As I was planning to use PropellerAds (which doesn't allow RollerAds scripts) as my traffic source, I had no reason to decline them.

I tested

Attachments

• 1721974725590.png
    1721974725590.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!