Follow Along My first Follow Along with Push

Geozo

Hopeful

Contributor
So guys I am going to try my best using all of the info, advice and knowledge I have acquired from you guys here and my learning elsewhere. I have created my own tutorials from all sources mainly from here which I will try to apply to my campaigns.

1. Traffic Source - My research has shown best to pick a traffic source which focuses and does well on the type of Offers I wish to run. I chose Propeller because it shows they specialize in Mobile and Push offers. I wish to focus [for now] on mobile and Desktop.

2. Tracking - I chose Bemob for now at the beginning because of price, I would like to try volluum later on.

3. Offers - I am going with Maxbounty and Mobidea right now.

4. Offers Researching - I started with Anstrex but not satisfied so will be trying Adplexity in 2 weeks.

5. Budget - Unfortunately I don't have a large budget so I realize that my chances of being successful is slim, it is what it is. Was told I can try with 10-20 times the payout so I will run the first test

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!