Search and Embed 1 Billion+ E-commerce Affiliate Offers. Simplify Workflow and Maximize Revenues.

Follow Along My First Follow-Along on AffLift in 2024 - #PA24

Affiliate

Ankitpal888

Contributor
โœ… Affiliate Network: Cparoll, Mobidea, OfferGate
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source:
PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Skro
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
Utilities CPI
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 0.06-2.0
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I will test multiple landers and offers in a single campaign to find out the best lander and offer. It might help to achieve my goal of profit.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my first follow-along. This is my first Follow-Along on AffLift.

In this thread, I will share all the info about my campaign. I have decided on the geo to target the Spanish countries and top landers have already been downloaded in Spanish language from the spy tool. And I have also cleaned the landers.

So, I have chosen a few offers to test with multiple landers. It means that I will promote and rotate multiple offers and landers in a single campaign to identify the best-converting lander and offer. To test the multiple offers and lander, I would use SmartCPM bidding and choose the option of Distributed in "Ad delivery method"
because it would help to run the campaign for the whole day. So, it might help me to identify the best zones and timing for conversions.

I will

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!