• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Mvas Offer With Ggoose -Mobidea-Voluum & switch-a-roo Lp

Adsterra

Akahma

Secret Agent πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ
Staff Member
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: Zeroprak, PropellerAds"push-Survey Exit", PopAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network:
Golden Goose + Mobidea
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Carrier billing/MVAS
πŸ’° Offer Payout: ~ $0.8
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Not Common Geo Nor Vertical to me, but I will do whatever is needed to make it work
πŸ” I am unsure about: pops will work for this
After Four Community Leaders Follow Alongs ,Let's check what I can do with this Offer"challenge " :)
Using switch-a-roo Lp of @Jimmy and my creatives, , the initial results were a disaster For pops :D
Both popads And zero park Pops Were (n)(n) -100% Roi with the first test
So i switched directly to Zeropark Push "although i have never made it to work for me " :)
1687109947246-png.40056

After testing With Zeroprak push "huge volume"too many clicks, with RBO of "100Cllicks ~Targets &Conversion less than 1" PAuse"
After Exluding Two main sources That have too many Bots,
Managed to get the first conversion "Ggoose offer" with Push after Aggressive Blocking for Sources-Targets" on another test campaign
this test campaign was to locate sources with high bots percentage to exclude it from the primary campaign
sources that have high CTR for unordinary Creatives,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!