March Madness! $1k in Prizes.

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am going to give away another $1,000 in prizes this month. To quality, all you have to do is post any Premium Post.

What is a Premium Post?
A Premium Post here on affLIFT is any thread that includes a follow along, case study, or guide.

Types of Premium Posts
  • Follow Along - a thread where you post the details if your affiliate marketing campaign. You choose the amount of detail you want to include. The more the post, the better. The community follows along as you run your campaign and you can ask any questions and provide insights to what you are struggling with or what is working for you.
  • Case Study - a thread where you explain a campaign you've already run and what you learned from it.
  • Guide - a thread explaining how to do a specific thing.
Contest Dates
The contest starts today. It ends on March 31st. Only posts between March 4th and March 31st will be included in the contest.

Winners
Every single Premium Post between now and March 31st will be considered for the contest. The $1k in prizes will be divided up between qualifying Premium Posts. A single user can submit multiple threads that quality as long as they are actually providing value to the community. Threads with little content or engagement from the community will not be considered.

Winners will be decided and posted on April 1st.

Let the games begin! ๐Ÿš€

AdsEmpire
Great! Feel free to post the link to your follow along in this thread :)

I am going to give away another $1,000 in prizes this month. To quality, all you have to do is post any Premium Post.

What is a Premium Post?
A Premium Post here on affLIFT is any thread that includes a follow along, case study, or guide.

Types of Premium Posts
  • Follow Along - a thread where you post the details if your affiliate marketing campaign. You choose the amount of detail you want to include. The more the post, the better. The community follows along as you run your campaign and you can ask any questions and provide insights to what you are struggling with or what is working for you.
  • Case Study - a thread where you explain a campaign you've already run and what you learned from it.
  • Guide - a thread explaining how to do a specific thing.
Contest Dates
The contest starts today. It ends on March 31st. Only posts between March 4th and March 31st will be included in the contest.

Winners
Every single Premium Post between now and March 31st will be considered for the contest. The $1k in prizes will be divided up between qualifying Premium Posts. A single user can submit multiple threads that quality as long as they are actually providing value to the community. Threads with little content or engagement from the community will not be considered.

Winners will be decided and posted on April 1st.

View attachment 3338

Let the games begin! ๐Ÿš€
That is great motivation to get the ball rolling

Wow, the contest is great! I will surely be among participants)
Thanks, Luke for such an opportunity!

Great, I'll be updating the list of threads that are in the contest so far soon :)

Here is a list of all the Premium Posts created for the contest:
That's 16 winners, which means each person is going to receive $62.50 for their post :)

Please let me know if I missed any. I will be notifying winners later today ๐Ÿ‘