• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along PropellerAds + PeerClick + Sweepstakes Follow-Along

AdsEmpire

Daniel Loh

Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: PeerClick
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offers:
Sweepstakes
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $2.40
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
the gift is very much in demand :) .. so let's see. The payout at $2.40 also looks good.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Generally I am able to set up a campaign quickly. I am still unsure about optimisation and scaling so that is something I hope to learn with this follow along.

I am launching a Push Campaign as well as a Popunder campaign. My budget is around $10 daily for both campaigns.

For the Push campaign, I have set CPC@$0.07. For the Popunder campaign, I have set SmartCPM@$0.5.

And a shout-out to PeerClick for having a nice tracker, though I wish their basic package comes with 'https://"

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!