• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Big G is not for newbie? (Brand-bid&Cloak) March Madness Contest

AdsEmpire

sa0jun

Super Contributor
I think the answer is yes,for now.
The FB traffic is the star rn so there only have few guide talk about google ads.

The reason I wanna start jump in GG ads is when I promote COD offers to some Asia area that have almost 100% approve rate.
But I test most push traffic source that all have only few clicks.

Another reason is JackySan‘s big share The BEST keyword to target (when you are allowed to) .

I start sign up as many as white hat affiliate network to see which offer can use search traffic,and of course I wanna find out what JackySan mentioned two point '0 redirect' and 'proudct name bid'.But there is only a few brand offer that allow search traffic.

When I still dig deep I find some brand affiliate page didn't mention all of their ad network,and may one affiliate network of this brand offer is not have strict rules of brand bid or domain bid. And some affiliate network have '0 redirect' link generate feature.

I'm exciting what I find and launch a campaign asap on GG ads.

here is the result,not big but it

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!