• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Looking for: traffic on chartboost, vungle, fyber etc + keto gummies offer tier1

Jarvannis

Contributor
Hi,

I'm looking for a traffic source that allow traffic on chartboost, vungle, fyber and other for video ads. (typically, these are videos ads that users see while by being in an app: games or others)

I don't promote app on these, but i promote landing page for keto gummies offer in tier 1 countries (it's important that you allow promoting landing pages. For example, the chartboost website allow only app promotion, which i don't want)

So i'm also looking for affiliate managers that can provide me with tier 1 keto gummies offer.

For the traffic source, ideally i need a website like kayzen.io. I was making 5 figures per week on kayzen with keto gummies offer, but i can't do that anymore.

Anyone can help me with that ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!