Look who I met at Affiliate Summit East

1win

domhigh

Contributor
lukekling-jpeg.551
So I live in the New York City area (Jersey City,NJ) and work in the City. So I really wanted to go to Affiliate Summit East this year. Well, I procrastinated and thought I could get a ticket at the front desk for cheaper (Not!). Well, I showed up yesterday afternoon to look around. And was tempted to try and sneak in. But the ASE staff was good. So I got someone to get Luke for me. And let me tell you, it was great! Luke is a humble guy, not boastful or flashy. We got a bite to eat at the hotel restaurant and he sat there and answered by bombardment of questions far longer than he should have! Thank you.

Here is a bit of what I gleaned.

Question: From your experience and observation, What do affiliates do that lead to failure?
1. They do not choose ONE method/traffic source and master it. He talked about how affiliates try to use too many ways of creating traffic; Zeropark, Bing, Adwords, Facebook, etc. Having focus is the key to success.

2. They Do Not budget. If you have $1,000 budget, choose an offer within your budget and launch

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!