ADAVICE DSP! Push, Pops Traffic +
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: PUSH & POP & IN-PAGE & DIRECT CLICK

Let's get some Pay Per Call offers going!

Affiliate

MakeThatDough

Lurker
Hey Everyone!

I'm reaching out to seek and share information about launching pay per call (PPC) affiliate offers, and I know many others here are likely in the same boat. I've been running lead generation offers successfully, but transitioning to PPC has proven to be a challenge.

I'm looking for a detailed, start-to-finish guide on launching PPC offers.

Here are the specific areas I'm struggling with:

1. Traffic source: I am planning on starting with Meta - Are you sending traffic to landing page or just using call feature directly on FB?
  2. Tracking: Setting up tracking โ€“ do you need tracking in addition to Ringba?
  3. Landing Pages: Best practices for creating landing pages that convert.
  4. Ringba Setup: Understanding the setup process for Ringba and its role in PPC.
  5. Finding Offers: Strategies for finding the right offers โ€“ do you source from networks and target individual offers, or do you have a Ringba account and rotate leads through multiple buyers?
I'm experienced in running lead generation campaigns, but the jump to PPC has been difficult for me. I believe having a solid, step-by-step guide would help not only me but also others in this community.

Let's get this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!