MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Follow Along Let's Dominate Push Collection πŸš€ - Partner's House Contest

Affiliate

BennyBall

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: ClickAdu, AdCash
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Custom
βœ… Affiliate Network:
Partner's House /Zeydoo/ Monetizer
πŸ‘ Type of Offer:
Push Collection / Trafficback monetization
πŸ’° Offer Payout:
Varies
🎯 Goal:
To find a foolproof methodology to Push Collection, so anyone can start earning from it

Let's cut to the chase. This is my first attempt at push collection campaigns and probably my last attempt at monetizing crap traffic. I've seen so many people struggling to be profitable with this type of traffic so I want this to be a detailed starting guide to push collection campaigns.

I'm still learning and this is work in progress so feel free to make suggestions and corrections where you see fit.

STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR GEO WISELY 🌏

The name of the game is "Buy low and sell high".

Go to your traffic source and find a Geo with high volumes of traffic and that is not crazy expensive. For this example we'll use Brazil.
1723199000612-png.54401

Now go to https://partners.house/top and find the "Average income per 1k subscriptions" for Brazil.
1723199233902-png.54402
Great! Now we know we will pay on average $1.05 per 1000 visitors and we can potentialy earn $13.55 with 1000 subscribers.

How many visitors

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!