Official Legitsms.com | Temporary Phone Number for SMS Verification | Non-VoIP | US, EU, Africa, Asia |

Edu-Money

Legitsms

Partner
300x250-Virtual-numbers.gif
300x250-gif.40890

Legitsms.com offers Non-VOIP numbers for verifications. These numbers are just like the ones in your phone, so they are guaranteed to work.

Whether you need a single or thousands of verifications per day - we've got you covered.

We provide short-term phone rentals, where you specify which account on which service you want to confirm, get the number, and then we give you the SMS code.

You only pay when you receive the verification code.

Services/Pricing

Our numbers work on every service, including those that don't accept VoIP phones, such as Google Voice:

Google/Gmail, Google Voice, eBay, Uber, Hinge, Tinder, Bumble, pof.com, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Craigslist, SwagBucks, Outlook, Azure, Amazon, Microsoft, OpenAI, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Nike, Adidas, etc.

If you don't see your service in the pricing list, you can just use the "Other website" option.

Contact details
For the fastest support, use the chat widget on the site, or alternatively you can contact us at [email protected]

FAQ

Which payment methods do you accept?

All credit/debit cards, Crypto, UnionPay.

What's the minimal deposit?
Minimal deposit amount is $5.

I'm a wholesale buyer, but I need you to do X before I can work

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!