Follow Along Leadbit + Adsterra + Anstrex + Binom (First Time Using Them All)

MGID

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm gonna have fun with this follow along and experiment with a new affiliate network (Leadbit), new traffic source (Adsterra), new spy tool (Anstrex) and a new tracker (Binom). So, I have close to zero idea what I'm doing 🀣.

But while my expectations in terms of revenue are about as low as they can go; thanks to the Leadit follow along contest participation award, I'm pretty relaxed about it. These contests are awesome @Luke - they're such a great opportunity to test out some new stuff I probably wouldn't go out of my way to try otherwise!

🎯 Traffic Source: Adsterra 🀯
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom πŸ€–
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Spy tool: Anstrex 🧐
βœ… Affiliate Network: Leadbit πŸ‘Ύ
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Dating, finance, gambling/betting, gaming & nutra πŸ€‘
πŸ’° Offer Payout: Probably won't get any πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have no expectation of success πŸ’©
πŸ” I am unsure about: Pretty much everything :unsure:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d8d9e40a31c33ee50dce5b8330725b192484c264&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

First off, I've registered with @Leadbit and my AM has already suggested and approved a couple of adult dating offers. Now I've gotta say, adult dating isn't really a vertical I've been interested in before and TBH I don't think I'm going to get into it in a big way, but I'll give it a go for this follow along.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!