• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source.

Edu-Money
AdsEmpire
Any new updates? Curious to see how your going as you looked like you where doing really well. Also where you targeting Domain traffic or normal PPV RON? Like Luke said I've found Domain to convert decent and it seems to be easier to manage with traffic coming in a little slower then normal PPV RON.

UPDATE#6

Total Spent: $3,286.40
Total Earned: $15,021.75
Total Profit: $11,735.35
Total ROI: 357.09%

Hello Guys,
I am back with new update. These days I am addicted to hit the refresh button because I am making $1000+ a profit perday. I am very happy to share my success with you guys.
Today I am making $2000 profit.

This screenshot is the total data of my journey. I already made great profit. Now i am planning for something bigger. I am sorry to say that I am going to stop updating on this journey but i have great news. I want to focus on something bigger. I am coming with new journey soon.
Thank you for reading. :)

Last edited:
Before that, do you mind creating a guide for this follow along? I think we all interested on how you pull this off :)
I think i have updated everything in this journey. Sorry to say that I can't share my actual offer in guide. I want to keep it secret. What should i share more? you can ask me any question here.

ok thanks Bishal i understand but do you think survey offers do well because i want to try one from maxbounty...i used to run it on facebook and used to make $50 in 110 clicks i dont know how is the quality of zeropark traffic