• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source.

CrakRevenue
This is a good question. I'm also interested on how much did Adplexity help you, @bishal ?
To be honest, Adplexity is helping me alot. I can easily know whats working for others and also I can get instant Landing page ideas. Because of this, I am running campaign faster than before.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
To be honest, Adplexity is helping me alot. I can easily know whats working for others and also I can get instant Landing page ideas. Because of this, I am running campaign faster than before.
Most of Ur campaigns r direct linking or with landing page?

UPDATE#5

Total Spent: $397.17
Total Earned: $2,277.21
Total Profit: $1,880.05
Total ROI: 473.37%

Hi Guys,
I am here with another short update and I am very glad to say that I am continuously making profit on PPV.
Here is the screenshot of last 30 days.

As we know this journey is already successful but i am still updating on this journey because I want to inspire all of the newbie out there who are wasting time by not taking action. I already told that we all have capacity to double or triple our income just by consistently applying what we know already. Despite this, we continue to chase new ideas thinking that the next idea is the one that will magically make it all better. Its not gonna work that way. If we want to make money than we should take action right now, we should launch campaign right now because we already know all the information which is required to launch campaign. I am not telling that we will be profitable on our first campaign but I am sure that if we repeatedly do our work and keep testing than we gonna make lots of money. Don't let any excuses hold us behind. Start taking action and making progress.
Thank you for reading. :)

Last edited:
@bishal - what do you think, would you have been able to pull this off without AdPlexity? I'm struggling with PPV and I been thinking lately if I should buy AdPlexity (for a month at least) and see if I can get some inspiration there.

Congrats man! Your conversion rate is SOLID. Hope you're able to maintain these results for a long time ๐Ÿ‘

@bishal awesome results and thanks for sharing, real inspiration. Just wondered how your landing pages work? Do they have have headlines / sub headlines as compelling reasons to take action relevant to the offer, then with a button (with CTA) to then take the visitor to the offer (being PeerFly or other network)?

@bishal - what do you think, would you have been able to pull this off without AdPlexity? I'm struggling with PPV and I been thinking lately if I should buy AdPlexity (for a month at least) and see if I can get some inspiration there.
To be honest ,This is the first time i am using Adplexity. It is helping me to test campaign faster than before because of this i am able to get result fast. Yes, I would have been able to make profitable without adplexity but it would have been take more time. If you are planning to buy Adplexity i would like to suggest you that don't copy exact campaign.

Have a look to this useful information about finding profitable campaigns on Adplexity which is given inside its tutorial. May be it can help you to take decision.

How to find profitable/successful campaigns on AdPlexity?
It's pretty obvious and normal that you are interested in campaigns that are past the testing phase and are already profitable.

Basic tips on searching
1) Don't restrict yourself from monitoring other GEOs as well
Who says that it wouldn't work if you take certain style/design from X country, swap text/ translations and run it in Y country?

2) Don't restrict yourself from monitoring other offers/products in same vertical/niche
If banner and/or landing page works for X app install offer, who says it won't for Y app?

3) Don't restrict yourself from monitoring other traffic types
AdPlexity is the only tool that supports popups, mobile web and in-app ads under one roof.

Who says it wouldn't work if you take LP that is running on in-app and try it on popups?

@bishal awesome results and thanks for sharing, real inspiration. Just wondered how your landing pages work? Do they have have headlines / sub headlines as compelling reasons to take action relevant to the offer, then with a button (with CTA) to then take the visitor to the offer (being PeerFly or other network)?
Thanks,
Yes, My Landing page have all things that you ask above. :)

UPDATE#5

Hi Guys,
I am here with another short update and I am very glad to say that I am continuously making profit on PPV.
View attachment 444

As we know this journey is already successful but i want to keep update on this journey because I want to inspire all of the newbie out there who are wasting time by not taking action. I already told that we all have capacity to double or triple our income just by consistently applying what we know already. Despite this, we continue to chase new ideas thinking that the next idea is the one that will magically make it all better. Its not gonna work that way. If we want to make money than we should take action right now, we should launch campaign right now because we already know all the information which is required to launch campaign. I am not telling that we will be profitable on our first campaign but I am sure that if we repeatedly do our work and keep testing than we gonna make lots of money. Don't let any excuses hold us behind. Start taking action and making progress.

Those are some KickA** numbers Bro... :):):):cool::cool::cool:

UPDATE#5

Hi Guys,
View attachment 444

As we know this journey is already successful but i want to keep update on this journey because I want to inspire all of the newbie out there who are wasting time by not taking action. I already told that we all have capacity to double or triple our income just by consistently applying what we know already. Despite this, we continue to chase new ideas thinking that the next idea is the one that will magically make it all better. Its not gonna work that way. If we want to make money than we should take action right now, we should launch campaign right now because we already know all the information which is required to launch campaign. I am not telling that we will be profitable on our first campaign but I am sure that if we repeatedly do our work and keep testing than we gonna make lots of money. Don't let any excuses hold us behind. Start taking action and making progress.
Congrats man..U doing great

Is it a RON Campaign......Domain?