Follow Along Journey To $100/Day with PPV Traffic source.

Geozo
Geozo
Nice question. I select the campaign that hit most traffic within the time range of 5 to 15 days.

So do you choose time range of 5 to 15 days or it's days running?
Do you choose zeropark as traffic source?
And when you find campaigns that get most hits, how do you see which offers they promote and from which affiliate network?

So do you choose time range of 5 to 15 days or it's days running?
Do you choose zeropark as traffic source?
And when you find campaigns that get most hits, how do you see which offers they promote and from which affiliate network?

Yes, I choose 5 to 15 days running offer to test.

Yes, I am using Zeropark and tonic as traffic source at this moment.

After I find the campaigns that get most hits and I try to dig deep. Look at the below screenshot ..from this showmore button you can get all the info

Last edited:
Reactions: oga
Yes, I choose 5 to 15 days running offer to test.

Yes, I am using Zeropark and tonic as traffic source at this moment.

After I find the campaigns that get most hits and I try to dig deep. Look at the below screenshot ..from this showmore button you can get all the info
View attachment 395

Thank you for answer!

So do you filter by traffic source?

I am doing something similar and I am curious the most about that how do you read this data when you click on "Show More" because I only get there redirect chain and name of tracking tool, the last URL in redirect chain is offer, but how can you find what is the name of that offer so I can look on which affiliate network I can use that offer?

I am doing something similar and I am curious the most about that how do you read this data when you click on "Show More" because I only get there redirect chain and name of tracking tool, the last URL in redirect chain is offer, but how can you find what is the name of that offer so I can look on which affiliate network I can use that offer?

Hi oga,

You can't see the offer name on AdPlexity.
But here is what you can do:
1. click on "MORE ADS BY THIS ADVERTISER"
2. see which CPA networks promote offers of this certain advertiser
3. contact one or several affiliate networks and show them advertiser's LP URL
You'll definitely got an answer what is the name of the offer you're interested in.

Hi oga,

You can't see the offer name on AdPlexity.
But here is what you can do:
1. click on "MORE ADS BY THIS ADVERTISER"
2. see which CPA networks promote offers of this certain advertiser
3. contact one or several affiliate networks and show them advertiser's LP URL
You'll definitely got an answer what is the name of the offer you're interested in.

awesome, thank you! what does mean when there is no CPA networks?

UPDATE#4

Journey Successful Lets see how far I can go now.

Total Spent: $173.85
Total Earned: $325.41
Total Profit: $151.55

Total ROI: 87.17%

Hello guys,
Today I am very happy to announce that I
hit my first $100+/Day profit on PPV traffic source. These days I am continuously taking action and learning many things. Yesterday was the day that i made one diamond campaign and now i am optimizing it.
I am getting insane ROI today.. have a look

View attachment 365

This is the one campaign ON Zeropark that I am getting great ROI. This one campaign is changing the whole game.

This is the complete result of this journey.
View attachment 366

View attachment 368

I am only getting profit on Zeropark but I am not able to make profit with Tonic. I hope i can optimize this campaign on Tonic also. I am gonna post on this journey regularly. May be it gonna take time me to update on this journey but it is sure that I will be updating this journey no matter what its result will be.
Thank you for reading.
4 conversion and $256 revenue..
i guess ..the payout of offer was $64?
and it was biz opp?

If someone is just started with PPV traffic. Do u recommend him to use adplexity before launching campaign on zeropark ?
Or he should launch campaign just after watching Luke's video tutorial?
We have capacity to double or triple our income just by consistently applying what we know already. So, I think launching campaign is the key to get success at first and I would like to recommend for someone who is one low budget should start launching campaign before getting any tools like Adplexity.

Last edited: