• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

Interview with a Pro Affiliate: Servando Silva

Tonny

I hired some people who wanted to learn and get a proper salary for their first job. Once trained locally they started working in their home and we just talk via Skype/FB to arrange things.
Lol I joined late here! Anyway I am I've sign-up in your learning program, I've been learning a lot since I join. TY Man, and if you need a tech-guy in the future to partner with, lmk!

Cheers!.

meannn

Hi Servando, what kind of offers you promote thesedays and see best success ? Have you ever tried mobile subscriptions ?

servandosilva

Community Leader
Hi Servando, what kind of offers you promote thesedays and see best success ? Have you ever tried mobile subscriptions ?
I got started with mobile content several years ago. It's one of the first verticals I made money with.

Nowadays we're focused on lead gen offers mostly, within different verticals like sweeps, finance, gambling, etc.

cacofb

Hello Servando,

Good to have you here. I have some questions.
  1. Where do you build your landers ? Do you use any software to build them fast and easy (like drag drop landing page builder)? Or do you rip and change things at your own will?
  2. Do you run only mobile offers, or also desktop offers?
  3. Do you host your landing pages in a CDN ? When you have PHP code in your landers, what is the alternative?
  4. Are you also into app promotion? Is the approach very different, comparing it to a lead gen offer for example?
Thanks

servandosilva

Community Leader
Hello Servando,

Good to have you here. I have some questions.
  1. Where do you build your landers ? Do you use any software to build them fast and easy (like drag drop landing page builder)? Or do you rip and change things at your own will?
  2. Do you run only mobile offers, or also desktop offers?
  3. Do you host your landing pages in a CDN ? When you have PHP code in your landers, what is the alternative?
  4. Are you also into app promotion? Is the approach very different, comparing it to a lead gen offer for example?
Thanks
Hi man.

1. I normally rip them and modify them with an HTML editor (someone helps me sometimes).
2. Both
3. No, I host them in vPS close to the location where I'm buying traffic using the guide linked in my signature. This has proven to perform better for me than CDNs, plus I can use SSLs easily.
4. Not much anymore. The approach was similar, it's just there aren't as many apps as it used to a few years ago. Most apps have KPIs now so you need to work on your angles or promote things like games, etc.

servandosilva

Community Leader
Whats your average ROI on sweeps ?
Do you promote other than tier1 countries ?

Thanks
We promote in whatever countries the sweeps are hots. Many times in tier 2 and tier 3 countries it's easier to get ROI.

As for average ROI, lately just like 20-50% after optimizing.