Interview with a Grand Guru: @Noisyboy "Glad I Didn't Give Up"

1win

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
He’s hot off the heels of winning affLIFT's biggest follow along contest ever, walking away with a cool $3,500 $4,500! πŸ€‘

Who will ever forget this classic moment and the triumphant turn-around that followed :ROFLMAO:
Okay, so I took a loan from my mom (I'm a degenerate) and was able to resume the campaigns a couple of days back.

Read @noisyboy's winning follow along here πŸ‘‡

I reckon it's about time we got to know @noisyboy better and take a peek behind the curtain to discover the secrets of his contest winning ways.

giphy.gif

Strap in - this could be a wild ride!!

πŸ€‘ How did you get into affiliate marketing and what's kept you going?​

I started my online journey with SEO content websites back in 2010. I used to make money selling ad spaces to networks like Google Adsense and BuySellAds. Later on, I started doing affiliate marketing on the same sites with networks like Avangate, ShareASale and Amazon Associates by writing review posts & ranking top-list pages of products & services. I did try paid traffic in the past (around 2013-ish I guess) with 7Search and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!