Inquiry on Google Ads Courses: Experiences and Recommendations

Dova

Super Contributor
Dear AffLift community members,

I wish you all good health and a prosperous year ahead! 😃🍻

After a hiatus, I am returning to the forum with a few questions for experienced experts in affiliate marketing on Google Ads.

My goal is to learn how to launch affiliate campaigns on Google Ads legitimately, following the platform's guidelines.

I want to preface by stating that I am not an affiliate and have no intention of promoting courses or other forums. However, I have come across a few courses that caught my interest, primarily the "30-day Google Ads Challenge" (priced at nearly $100) and "Super Affiliate Sniper" (priced at almost $500). Before making a decision to purchase, I would like to hear from members who have used these courses and whether they consider them worth the investment.

Additionally, if you have better suggestions or recommendations for learning Google Ads, I would gladly welcome them. While there are numerous tutorials on YouTube, I have slightly less confidence in them as they often do not cover all the necessary details beyond basic campaign setup, after which they recommend additional courses.

Thank you in advance for sharing your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!