• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along iMonetizeIt February Contest - IVR on Pushground

AdsEmpire

wayne242

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Pushground
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: iMonetizeIt
👍 Type of Offer: IVR
💰 Offer Payout: (varies)

For my follow along I'll be running in-page push on Pushground. I haven't run IVR offers before & iMonetizeIt recently added some to their network so this contest seems like a good excuse to try them out.
I'm going to begin with mobile campaigns in 1 geo, with separate campaigns for each of the 5 carriers in that geo plus wifi. So 6 campaigns with a daily budget of $25 each to start.

Since I haven't run IVR before I don't have proven creatives to start with. I've grabbed 3 from spy tools and created 1 variation to start. My plan is to optimize in this order:
1) Creatives - I'll be using Pushground's auto-optimization feature to send more traffic to the best performers
2) Source - Pushground sells traffic from their own userbase as well as from partners
3) Site ID - Individual sites from the various sources
4) OS versions/browsers

A really cool feature of Pushground is the 'User Freshness' targeting. With this we can target users based on how long ago they opted-in to receive push notifications. Newer users represent only a small

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!