• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • LeadBit is a leader in Nutra, Gambling, and Dating verticals. If you are looking for offers in thos verticals, you need to work with LeadBit!
    Join Leadbit Today!

Follow Along iMonetizeIt February Contest - IVR on Pushground

Cb242

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Pushground
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: iMonetizeIt
👍 Type of Offer: IVR
💰 Offer Payout: (varies)

For my follow along I'll be running in-page push on Pushground. I haven't run IVR offers before & iMonetizeIt recently added some to their network so this contest seems like a good excuse to try them out.
I'm going to begin with mobile campaigns in 1 geo, with separate campaigns for each of the 5 carriers in that geo plus wifi. So 6 campaigns with a daily budget of $25 each to start.

Since I haven't run IVR before I don't have proven creatives to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!