AdsEmpire

wayne242

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Pushground
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: iMonetizeIt
👍 Type of Offer: IVR
💰 Offer Payout: (varies)

For my follow along I'll be running in-page push on Pushground. I haven't run IVR offers before & iMonetizeIt recently added some to their network so this contest seems like a good excuse to try them out.
I'm going to begin with mobile campaigns in 1 geo, with separate campaigns for each of the 5 carriers in that geo plus wifi. So 6 campaigns with a daily budget of $25 each to start.

Since I haven't run IVR before I don't have proven creatives to start with. I've grabbed 3 from spy tools and created 1 variation to start. My plan is to optimize in this order:
1) Creatives - I'll be using Pushground's auto-optimization feature to send more traffic to the best performers
2) Source - Pushground sells traffic from their own userbase as well as from partners
3) Site ID - Individual sites from the various sources
4) OS versions/browsers

A really cool feature of Pushground is the 'User Freshness' targeting. With this we can target users based on how long ago they opted-in to receive push notifications. Newer users represent only a small

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!