iGB Affiliate London 2024

Edu-Money

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
So its that time again the London iGB Affiliate in London conference is up and coming, personally I may not be able to attend this year as I could have a contract in Switzerland but working on that being WFH ;)

Who is going?

Why not meet up meet up with other affLIFT members and grab a few beers, the last couple of years its been a great opportunity to meet fellow afflifters and talk shop, not to mention down a few bevvies in the process.

You can find out more about the conference here

And apply for your FREE affiliate pass here

Although it seems this year the application process is a little more intense as I had to prove my affiliate status with screen shots and stuff, which tbh shouldn't be an issue for anyone who is serious about what we do.

Personally I may not be able attend but that all depends my commitments but I have got my ticket and will be there should that not work out which if I'm honest think i can work it so i work remotely ;)

SO who's going?

Let's meet up, even if I can't be

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!