indoleads.com
Unlock Your Earning Potential! 7 years of expertise | 3,000+ CPA offers | 180+ GEOs | All popular niches. Join now and start your affiliate journey!

Follow Along How to run the whole process of dating with Push at low cost for newbies #PA24

Vortex

keep

Lurker
First of all, this article is written for beginners. I am also a beginner who has only been working for a few months. I want to publish my ideas and steps. If there is anything wrong, you are welcome to correct me. Thank you.

My idea is to complete an activity in 7 steps

1. Create smartlink

2. Use the spy tool Anstrex to obtain the Creative and Landing Pages

3. Add “Back Button” functionality on Propush

4. Modify the Landing Page

5. Set up tracking on the tracker

6. Create a campaign on propellerads

7. Testing and Optimization

1. Create smartlink

First, check the recent eCPM according to the device type in the imonetizeit alliance, eCPM - earnings per 1000 clicks. Amount depends on the quality of your traffic. I chose WAP-Wi-fi-Android and clicked Start promoting.

image1-png.56572

Set the Postback URL, then click Copy to clipboard, and save it in a spreadsheet document. We will use it later.

image2-png.56573

2. Use the spy tool Anstrex to obtain the Creative and Landing Pages

image3-png.56574

Enter the keyword you want to search in the input box, then click Translated Text

image4-png.56575

the Creative you found in the spreadsheet

Attachments

• image9.png
    image9.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 12
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!