• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide How to Run a Landing Page Campaign without Using a Tracker (noisyboy ft. dood)

1win

noisyboy

Grand Guru
This is a guide brought to you in collaboration with @dood. I originally posted this guide in my follow-along thread and dood requested some changes so that your LP gets cached properly. I hope you find this guide useful. Thanks again @dood for editing the guide! :)

Maybe you just started your CPA marketing journey and don't have the budget to invest in a tracker, but still want to start using landing pages in your campaigns, or perhaps you want to run LPs in higher traffic tier 3 countries without exploding your tracker events. Don't worry, I've got you covered. Here's what you can/can't do with this setup:
  • Run a campaign with a landing page but without using any tracking software
  • You can only test one landing page per campaign
  • All data will be passed and stored inside the affiliate network. So, the more parameters your affiliate network accepts, the better.
  • Since offer & LP rotation is not available with this setup, I wouldn't recommend it while testing new campaigns. I use it only for higher-volume campaigns with a proven LP so as not to waste my tracker events.
  • The

Attachments

• notracker.js.zip
    610 bytes · Views: 125
  • lp_1.zip
    327.9 KB · Views: 107
  • lp_2.zip
    328 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!