Guide How to make a custom HTML email template that works

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you collect emails on your landing page and try to promote offers on the backend, you’ll probably want to have a good-looking HTML email template.

With so many email providers and devices displaying HTML differently, it can be pretty difficult to “write HTML” and have it work flawlessly for all your subscribers. One thing will work as expected for Gmail, but on Outlook, you need a completely different code. It’s a headache, to say the least.

Today, I will explain how you can create your own custom HTML email template that should work for all email providers, provided that you do it correctly.

Note: To do this correctly, you should have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and be able to copy and paste accurately.

Find yourself a template and style that you like​

First, you will want to find an email template with a style you like. I’d recommend checking out all of the templates in the Litmus community, as they’re created by “the best email designers in the business.”

That means they should be tested by Litmus or someone who’s a professional at coding HTML email templates. I’m far from that, so you should lean

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!