Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

How to get approved with iMonetizeIt

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Over the past year or so, I've had many members reach out to me about getting approval on iMonetizeIt. It's no secret that I run their dating offers so I'm not surprised :)

Anyway, I typically pass the affLIFT member info to my Affiliate Manager at iMonetizeIt and he usually is able to get them approved. Earlier this week, I discussed this procedure with him and we came up with a more effective way to make it work 🚀

Getting approved with iMonetizeIt​

My AM is Vlad and he has been very helpful and he will help get you approved. I can't guarantee approval, but he has said that the members from affLIFT are doing well so it sounds like your chances of getting approved are pretty good. If...you do these things:

1️⃣ Apply using our referral link (yes, he wants you to!)

2️⃣ Contact Vlad and let him know you applied from affLIFT!

3️⃣ Answer Vlad's questions (he'll only have a few and it should not take long)

Reply to this thread or PM me if you have any issues and we can work to try to sort them out. If you've already been

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!