• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

How To Encrypt Zone ID's In Skro Tracker?

Geozo

brokecpaguy

Contributor
Hi Everybody 👋

I've been thankfully getting some decent profit with zeydoo offers, but my manager told me I need to pass the zone ids to them so they can help me with optimization. Of course I don't mind because they need to profit as well and this allows them to give me specific feedback on good/bad zones.

However.... I need to encrypt/mask these id's first so I can protect my profitable zones 🤫 Skro doesn't have any built in zone id encryption yet, so I'm wondering if there was any alternative solution I could do without moving trackers.

(skro is the only affordable tracker i found that doesn't charge a million fees) 👈

200.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!