Guide How to download thousands of landing pages for free!

RollerAds

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Have you checked How to spy with Free Tools Guide, I have mentioned Spyhouse as Free Spytool. and I have just tested its landing tool

1706532045084-png.47913

it has over 60,000 landing pages across nearly every niche. You have the freedom to explore them all and easily search for the specific landing page that suits your campaign needs. and also you can search with specific keyword

Some of these landing pages are already downloaded, so it saved in their database, others are not"You can search for them "by using other spytools/urlscan.io/webarchive"

1706532408117-png.47914

1- On any landing page with a green download button you will be able to download it "as it has been downloaded before directly and it's already saved in spyhouse database.

2- For other landing pages you will be able to download "if they are still active " If not you have three ways to download them"
A- search with the domain of this landing page on urlscan.io "to check if it has been scanned before" already was able to get the magic button LP shared by @Nick Here

1706532759597-png.47915

-when downloading this landing page I already

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!