Hi everyone, sharing here a SEO & affiliate opportunity with you

Edu-Money

wpriders

Hi everyone, it's good to be part of this community 🙂

I guess everyone here wants to grow their businesses and recently I've found a good book on how to grow a business through referrals. It's called "The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself".

A bit on me, I'm Marius, founder at https://wpriders.com/ - a WordPress development agency for small businesses & startups. I love working with startups to help them scale their businesses through clever websites and powerful funnels.

Recently we have found an SEO opportunity that I wanted to share with you.

I'd suggest you create an article on your existing website that ranks for "best wordpress agencies" because that's how you can attract more traffic.

If you do, we can sign you up as an Affiliate and pay your company a 10% recurring (lifetime) commission.

In a nutshell:
  1. Earn a 10% recurring(lifetime!) affiliate commission for all purchases from companies you refer.
  2. Your commissions range between $52 and $440 monthly for each service a client orders.
  3. You have a 365-day tracking cookie, which is almost never seen in the industry.
Some of our affiliates are making hundreds of $ per month from the

Attachments

• best wordpress agencies.png
    best wordpress agencies.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!