• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Help Please! Trying to Set Up Postback URLs Between PopAds and Binom

Edu-Money

Millie

Contributor
I’m trying to set up PopAds as a traffic source in Binom and am struggling with setting up the postback urls.

Although there’s a PopAds traffic template in Binom, the postback url field is empty. I believe that this may be because when the template was created, PopAds used a different postback url for each campaign. However, I’ve just set up a campaign in PopAds (set to start tomorrow to hopefully allow me time to sort this out😊) and it now says, “ This tracking URL is valid for all your campaigns, so it can be used in trackers such as Voluum, which allows only one postback URL per traffic source”. Maybe @Binom could revisit the template?

PopAds says this,

“In order to use Postback conversion tracking, you need to first collect [IMPRESSIONID] during the impression and then pass it to the Postback URL below in place of impressionId. Make sure to set the conversionValue parameter to amount of money that the conversion was worth in US dollars (without currency symbol, dot as decimal separator, no thousand separator)”.

The postback url in PopAds takes the format,

http://serve.popads.net/cpixel.php?...cString&id=impressionId&value=conversionValue

I’ve looked at postback urls I have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!